- Professor of Economics, University Paris Dauphine
- Director, Laboratory of Economics in Dauphine (LEDa) & Center of Energy Economics (CGEMP).
- President, Steering committee, Climate Economics Chair (CDC Climat, Total)
- Director, network research program, European Electricity Markets Chair (RTE, EDF, EPEX, UFE)
- Member of the board, University Paris-Dauphine
- Member of the Scientific Council, Smart-Grids France
- Co-editor, Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment
- Editorial board: International Journal of Management and Network Economics, Revue de l’Energie.
- International Vice-President, University Paris-Dauphine (2004-2007)
- Professor of economics, University of Reims, University of Paris XIIII
- Invited professor, University of Todaï (Tokyo), Fudan (Shanghaï) et Bocconi (Milan)
- Energy expert, International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes, World Bank.
- Columnist, Le Monde de l’Economie (1997-2007).
- Agrégation in Economics
- D in Economics (award of the best PhD Thesis, National Association of PhDs in Economics).
- The Economics of Smart Grids, John Wiley, to be published, 2015.
- Is the French strategy of energy transition sustainable ?, Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment, 2015.
- Economic assessment of the shale gas development in US and Europe, Revue d’Economie Industrielle, with Sophie Méritet, 2014.
- Climate Economics in Progress 2013 (ed.), Climate Economics Chair, 2013.
- La Transition énergétique, Odile Jacob, 2013, with J.M.Chevalier & M.Cruciani.
- The New Energy Crisis, Palgrave McMillan, 2013, with J.M.Chevalier.
- Avenir énergétique : cartes sur table, Folio-Gallimard, 2012, with J.M.Chevalier & M.Derdevet. Award of the Association of Energy Economists (Japanese translation, Sakuhinsha, 2013).
Economic field of expertise
- Economics of energy and climate change, networks and telecommunication economics, industrial economics.