- Professor at the University of Paris Dauphine.
- Director of the Centre for Geopolitics of Energy and Raw Materials (CGEMP).
- Member of the Board of Directors of the French Energy Council
- Member of the Board of Directors of Elengy
- Member of the Scientific Council of CEA
- Co-editor of the journal Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment
- Member of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Management and Network Economics
- Interim President of the University of Paris-Dauphine
- International Vice-President of the University of Paris-Dauphine
- Director of the Laboratoire d’Economie de Dauphine
- Professor at the University of Reims and Paris XIII
- Visiting Professor at the Universities of Todai (Tokyo), Fudan (Shanghai) and Bocconi (Milan)
- Member of the International Energy Association of Energy Economics, World Council
- Energy expert to the World Bank/ICSID arbitration tribunal
- Columnist for Le Monde (1997-2007)
- Agrégation in Economics
- PHD in Economics (award of the best PhD Thesis, National Association of PhDs in Economics)
- Meeting the Paris Mandate: A Cross-national Comparison of Energy Policy-making, with Lorna Greening and Raphael Heffron (eds.), Springer, to be published (2021).
- What scope for environmental taxations and incentives ?, in Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment, 2019.
- Low carbon economy and smart grids, Routledge Handbook of Energy Economics, 2019. With Cédric Clastres.
- How to use the Blockchain to support the implementation of the Paris Climate Agreement, Annales des Mines, 2019. With Stéphane Voisin.
- Towards a post-carbon society, Note de la Fondation pour l’Innovation Politique, février 2019.
- Regulated electricity sales tariffs: issues and limits, Revue Française de Droit Administratif. With Claudie Boiteau. 2018
- Implementing the Paris Agreement, in Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment, 2017. With Christian de Perthuis.
- Shale gas in France. The Power of Public Opposition: From Permits to Protests to Bans, in Shanti Gamper‐Rabindran (ed.), The Shale Dilemma. A Global Perspective on Fracking and Shale Development, University of Pittsburgh Press 2017.
- Smart cities and smart mobilities, in Danielle Attias (ed.), A New Paradigm Of Mobility, Springer, 2017.
- Energy: “America great again »?, Cyclope 2017
- COP 21: on which “dynamics” of emission reduction does the Paris Agreement open up?, La Revue de l’Énergie n°629 – janvier-février 2016
- Climate change and sustainable finance, numéro spécial de la Revue d’Economie Financière, co-dirigé avec Jean Boissinot, 2015
Economic field of expertise
- Economics of energy and climate change
- Networks and telecommunication economics
- Industrial economics