– Head of Jobsand Income Division at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
– Affiliated professor in the Economic Department of Sciences Po
– Affiliated professor at IZA ((Institute for the Study of Labor)
– Executive Director of the Chair of Career Paths Security at Sciences Po and GENES
– Advisor to the French Minister for the Economy, Finance and Employment
– Economist at the International Monetary Fund
– Assistant Professor at La Sorbonne University
PhD in Economics, La Sorbonne University (University Paris 1)
PhD.Phil. in Economics, Paris School of Economics
Master of Science in Management – Grande Ecole, ESSEC (Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Economiques et Commerciales)
– Les discriminations au travail, Presses de Sciences Po, with Marie-Anne Valfort, 2018
– Des compétences pour les jeunes défavorisés, Presses de Sciences Po, September 2016.
– Labor Economics, The MIT press, with Pierre Cahuc and André Zylberberg, 2014.
– Améliorer l’assurance chômage, with Pierre Cahuc, Presses de Sciences Po, 2014.
– La machine à trier, with Pierre Cahuc, Olivier Galland and André Zylberberg, Editions Eyrolles, 2011
– «The Difficult School-to-Work Transition of High School Dropouts: Evidence from a field experiment», Journal of Human Resources, forthcoming. S. Carcillo with P. Cahuc and A. Minea (2019),
Economic field of expertise:
Labor Economics, Public Policy